Info on prices and general conditions
- The prices for the rooms are in Euro per person per day with standard occupancy and for a minimum stay of 3 days with a rich breakfast buffet in the morning.
- The prices for the apartments are in Euro per person per day and for a minimum stay of 3 days.
- The booked apartment / room cannot be occupied by a number of people (including infants) greater than that indicated and agreed at the time of booking.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the structure.
- It is not allowed to move objects, equipment and kitchen equipment outside the apartment.
- We kindly ask for your understanding if dogs and animals are not accepted for hygiene reasons.
The prices include:
- Rooms: daily cleaning;
- Apartments: Weekly change of kitchen, bedroom and bathroom linen. Additional change of kitchen and bathroom linens as needed mid-week.
- Car parking.
- Wifi connection.
- Final cleaning.
- Bicycle storage during the summer months.
- Heated ski storage with boot dryer and heater during the winter months.
The rooms / apartments have:
- Satellite TV.
- Large garden.
- Linen (bed and bath for the bedrooms and for the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, dishes and cutlery for the apartments).
- The local tourist tax will be added to the indicated prices, equal to € 1.90 / person / day for guests aged 14 and over. The tourist tax is paid upon departure and is specified on the invoice of the stay with its own wording.
Arrivals and departures:
- The apartments and rooms are reserved from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 9:30 on the day of departure.
- The reservation is considered binding after crediting the agreed deposit and our written confirmation.
- The deposit must be sent within 3 days from the acceptance of the reservation by bank transfer:
Cassa Raiffeisen della Val Badia, Agenzia di Corvara| I - 39033 Corvara
IBAN: IT17H 08010 58340 000300018996
NAME: Costamoling Siegfried
Terms of payment:
The living bill can be paid with:
- Bank transfer (in this case the balance of the stay must take place before your arrival);
- Credit card (no Diners and American Express);
(pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
The unexpected can always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties. According to the Consumer Code, there is no right of withdrawal.
Despite this, we agree to the following cancellation case conditions:
- plus 60 days before arrival: refund of the deposit;
- less than 60 days up to 21 days before arrival: loss of the deposit;
- less than 21 days up to 8 days before arrival: charge of 60% of the total price;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, fewer presents, early departures or in case of no show (no show): 100% of the total price will be charged.
We advise you to take out insurance against the cancellation, interruption and / or late arrival of the trip.